Value of: Panarin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
First off, lol the Hawks could be very screwed soon. (And yes I am jealous of their cups:laugh:)

I think Panarin could fetch a 1st, a top prospect and another asset. Would definitely get a big return for him.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Wouldn't mind seeing a guy like Panarin on the Flyers, but I know the Flyers don't have the cap space to trade for Panarin and even if they did have the cap space I wouldn't think the flyers would want to give up any of their prospects just to get Panarin, as Hextall wants to stay the course of drafting prospects and letting them develop with time. Chicago's need would be forward prospects in return, and seeing that their a little light without Panarin in the line up I don't think Chicago would want defensemen in return.

But let's just say for ***** and giggles that Chicago and philly would make a trade around Panarin I'd offer.

To Philly: LW Artemi Panarin and 2017 3rd RD pick.
To Chicago: LW/C Scott Laughton, RW Nicolas Aube-Kubel, LD Samuel Morin and 2018 1st RD pick.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If he ever did hit the block Toronto would actually be the perfect fit.

The Leafs have best prospect pool in the NHL, tons of future draft picks, tons of cap space coming off the books at seasons end and he would fit great on Mathews wing we would be the perfect fit.

But let's be honest the chances of him ever hitting the block are not very likely.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Wouldn't mind seeing a guy like Panarin on the Flyers, but I know the Flyers don't have the cap space to trade for Panarin and even if they did have the cap space I wouldn't think the flyers would want to give up any of their prospects just to get Panarin, as Hextall wants to stay the course of drafting prospects and letting them develop with time. Chicago's need would be forward prospects in return, and seeing that their a little light without Panarin in the line up I don't think Chicago would want defensemen in return.

But let's just say for ***** and giggles that Chicago and philly would make a trade around Panarin I'd offer.

To Philly: LW Artemi Panarin and 2017 3rd RD pick.
To Chicago: LW/C Scott Laughton, RW Nicolas Aube-Kubel, LD Samuel Morin and 2018 1st RD pick.

I think Chicago would be interested in Brayden Schenn+ for Panarin.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Fair enough. I don't think the league is going to ignore their rules if Hossa retires just to play nice to the Hawks. The rules are what they are. If that does happen, it would be the 29 other teams yelling and screaming. The conspiracy theories of the NHL or refs favoring certain teams are just that, conspiracy theories, but if the NHL ignores black and white rules, without a legitimate claim to LTIR, then that affects the competitive balance of the league.

Agreed. They put these rules on the books for this exact situation. I doubt they overlook em just because it's the Hawks.

The Hawks have seen the obvious benefits of having Hossa below FMV. At some point they should have to pay for that.

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il
Fair enough. I don't think the league is going to ignore their rules if Hossa retires just to play nice to the Hawks. The rules are what they are. If that does happen, it would be the 29 other teams yelling and screaming. The conspiracy theories of the NHL or refs favoring certain teams are just that, conspiracy theories, but if the NHL ignores black and white rules, without a legitimate claim to LTIR, then that affects the competitive balance of the league.

OK, someone explain the Pronger thing again....

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
OK, someone explain the Pronger thing again....
Pronger was at a near ppg pace 13 games into the season when he got concussed. Pretty believable injury tbh. He was still playing great at the time.

But I'm sure they could find an injury for Hossa if he really wanted to stop playing.

H a w k s*

May 18, 2012
Pronger was at a near ppg pace 13 games into the season when he got concussed. Pretty believable injury tbh. He was still playing great at the time.

But I'm sure they could find an injury for Hossa if he really wanted to stop playing.

Considering he played the 2014 playoffs with little feeling in his legs according to hossa. I think they could find something.

MW6

Sponsor
Oct 21, 2011
Umeå
Andre Burakovsky, Lucas Johansen, 2017 1st and Daniel Winnik

For

Artemi Panarin and Marcus Kruger ($583,333 RSA)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad