Speculation: Pacioretty and TBL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre Lebrun

Nov 3, 2014
Not a credible source but...
Hockeyy ******** ‏@*************** 12h12 hours ago
#BREAKINGNEWS The #TBLightning have contacted the #Canadiens regarding Max Pacioretty. Talks ongoing between these 2 teams. #Habs #TBL

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Lol that guy is the biggest hack there is. I believe Eklund over hockey insider.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Kucherov for Pacioretty is an interesting frame-work for a deal.

Intangiblezz

Oct 21, 2012
Actually this would make some sort of sense. Either for Kucherov as a base or clearing up space to sign Kucherov which would imply Filp + Drouin +.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
is stupid why would the lightning trade kucherov to montreal ? yzerman could deal kucherov out west and still get great value in a trade.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Would be interested in patches, but I want nothing to do with sending kuch to montreal so he can light us up for the next ten years.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
patches contract is good value if they would take callahan back with kuch i'd be interested.

The only problem here is, That both Montreal and Tampa will be vying for top spot in the Atlantic Conference and i can't see Yzerman or MB helping each other out. Still think that if Yzerman were to move Kucherov he would deal him to a Western Conference team.

Montreal can't even take Callahan for Pacioretty, let alone sign Kucherov afterwards.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Would be interested in patches, but I want nothing to do with sending kuch to montreal so he can light us up for the next ten years.

I think you're likelier to be traded to Montreal than Kucherov in such a trade.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
patches contract is good value if they would take callahan back with kuch i'd be interested.

Sounding like the deal would be Patches straight up for Kucherov's RFA rights, The only problem with Callahan is that MB would probably want Drouin as well to take on Callahan's contract $5.8 million for 4 more years and with Kucherov seeking around $6.5 million to $7 million per long term. I doubt that MB can afford to take on both Kucherov and Callahan's contracts without moving another significant piece to Tampa.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
then came the thing called a salary cap....Tampa Bay cant afford his hit. They likely want to try and sign Kucherov for around $3M like they did with Johnson and Palat.

Tampa can absolutely afford Pacioretty's caphit if they do not have to sign Kucherov anymore.

It's Montreal that probably cannot afford Kucherov.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014

I'm ok with it if you take DD and Emelin back.

So Pacioretty + DD + Emelin (12,1M$)

for

Kucherov (about 7M$) + Callahan (12,8M$)

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Montreal can't even take Callahan for Pacioretty, let alone sign Kucherov afterwards.

I hear that, Obviously Montreal would've to send another piece to Tampa to be able to sign Kucherov and most likely it doesn't help Tampa in the least. Can't see Yzerman dealing his best forward to Montreal just don't see it happening.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Sounding like the deal would be Patches straight up for Kucherov's RFA rights, The only problem with Callahan is that MB would probably want Drouin as well to take on Callahan's contract $5.8 million for 4 more years and with Kucherov seeking around $6.5 million to $7 million per long term. I doubt that MB can afford to take on both Kucherov and Callahan's contracts without moving another significant piece to Tampa.

This ^

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
I hear that, Obviously Montreal would've to send another piece to Tampa to be able to sign Kucherov and most likely it doesn't help Tampa in the least. Can't see Yzerman dealing his best forward to Montreal just don't see it happening.

But Mtl does the same:)

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005

The only piece that Montreal could send to Tampa that would enable them to sign Kucherov to a logical contract, and not some 1-yr stupid deal, is Shea Weber.

It's safe to say that this isn't happening anytime soon.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Kucherov would be an ideal add for the Canes. They could pay him his $7-8 million long-term and take on an additional dump if needed. Not sure what TB is looking for, obviously the Canes don't have a cheaper Kucherov fill-in (like Pacs) which is what I think they would want. For me a guy like Hanifin wouldn't be off the table if Kucherov was down to sign.

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004
The only piece that Montreal could send to Tampa that would enable them to sign Kucherov to a logical contract, and not some 1-yr stupid deal, is Shea Weber.

It's safe to say that this isn't happening anytime soon.

or Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad