Owen Sound Attack 2024-25 Season, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Noofgoof

Mar 29, 2017
Now, can everyone go back to their own sandbox, and let's watch some hockey games ?
Only until the Smith rumours start really kickin up Im positive hes the next domino to fall.. and rightfully he should garnish a few more good quality picks. Even with the surplus in OAs this year Smith should be one of the most highly sought after and should fetch a nice return. We are in for some lumps this season, but I truely feel like we will be just fine. And hopefully we will be better off in the coming years because of it.

cruickshankd

Jun 3, 2024
Only until the Smith rumours start really kickin up Im positive hes the next domino to fall.. and rightfully he should garnish a few more good quality picks. Even with the surplus in OAs this year Smith should be one of the most highly sought after and should fetch a nice return. We are in for some lumps this season, but I truely feel like we will be just fine. And hopefully we will be better off in the coming years because of it.
At deadline....my opinion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad