Owen Sound Attack 2024-25 Season, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
That was an interesting hockey game. As others have said, the compete and intensity is very noticeable. I liked the look of the team. Didn't expect it to be such a chippy game.

Notable that Gates has a visor and Therrien is still wearing a cage. Maybe that situation isn't entirely sorted out yet?

Koprowski was excellent tonight. The Attack goalie tandem looks to be in great shape this year.

Arnett was a bit of an adventure out there a couple of times but for the most part looked solid. Bleicher and Smith also had solid nights.

Mbuyi was a lot of fun to watch tonight. He plays much bigger than his size and was heavily involved all over the ice. He definitely caught a few guys off guard laying the body. Kindree was a standout for me as well, He can rip it. The line of Gates, Kindree and Mbuyi I thought was excellent. Definitely lots to like with the young forward group.
Agreed, I saw what you saw.
A whole lot to like. Any time it looked like they were hemmed in they found a way out, mostly by being tenacious.

This group will see success if they continue with this work ethic . They are a lot if fun to watch. I think teams aren't going to enjoy the 'small ' confines of the Bayshore .

KFawcett

Oct 13, 2017
That was an interesting hockey game. As others have said, the compete and intensity is very noticeable. I liked the look of the team. Didn't expect it to be such a chippy game.

Notable that Gates has a visor and Therrien is still wearing a cage. Maybe that situation isn't entirely sorted out yet?

Koprowski was excellent tonight. The Attack goalie tandem looks to be in great shape this year.

Arnett was a bit of an adventure out there a couple of times but for the most part looked solid. Bleicher and Smith also had solid nights.

Mbuyi was a lot of fun to watch tonight. He plays much bigger than his size and was heavily involved all over the ice. He definitely caught a few guys off guard laying the body. Kindree was a standout for me as well, He can rip it. The line of Gates, Kindree and Mbuyi I thought was excellent. Definitely lots to like with the young forward group.
Agree 100%. I saw alot I liked and some stuff thats a work in progress. Overall I was happy with what I saw. I loved Mbuyi especially his couple interactions with Aicheson this kid looks like a real player. The boys are still in the very early stages of learning as are the coaches but so far everyone is doing a great job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad