Prospect Info: Owen Beck

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Here's a picture of Dvorak playing a shift in the 3rd period

View attachment 907470
That looks a little too exciting for Dvorak. Let’s tone it down

Yes Kapanen plays both of those roles, his offense is a bit different as he is a net front guy. There's room for both on the team. Ideally one takes 3C and the other 4C, with the ability to jump up and play wing on line 3 for the 3rd periods so we have two guys capable of taking d zone draws should one get kicked out.
I see Becks ceiling being roughly a Danault( I feel Plek was a little more offensive) and his floor would be a Manny Malhotra.

Can anyone give a floor/ceiling to Kapanen?

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
An issue with the bottom 6 is so many guys are going UFA , Dvorak, Army and Evans and at most Evans is resigned. Then Gallagher and Anderson have spots. Roy , Pezz and RHP fight it out. Roy sticks, Pezz says for now and I think RHP is out.

The guys incoming should be a 2-3 years away. I'm real high on Beck and hopeful about Tuch and Florian but these guys need lots of AHL time. Beck likely much closer.

There are options. Neither Evans or Dvo have to be traded at the TDL. Maybe we can come to terms with Evans but am thinking he will want some term. See how Beck and Kapanen do in their leagues.

The bottom 6 have many question marks. Fortunately, except for Cs. The prices of bottom 6 guys should not be too bad, if that's how we have to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad