Overages for 2024-2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
The Peterborough Petes have reassigned Quinn Binnie. The Petes are down to four overages, Chase Lefebvre, Ryder MacIntyre, Jonathan Melee and Liam Sztuska.

Reactions: Section5Petes

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
The Peterborough Petes have reassigned Quinn Binnie. The Petes are down to four overages, Chase Lefebvre, Ryder MacIntyre, Jonathan Melee and Liam Sztuska.
I assume Pete’s trade Sztuska and roll with 2 of those guys and bring in an OA D? Rather than 3 OA F

Bowen is 19 now and they have rye/Johnson to back up. Some team should pay a decent package for Sztuska.

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
I assume Pete’s trade Sztuska and roll with 2 of those guys and bring in an OA D? Rather than 3 OA F

Bowen is 19 now and they have rye/Johnson to back up. Some team should pay a decent package for Sztuska.
That was my initial thinking but with the acquisition of Matthew Jenken I think they will go with the three overage forwards.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
That was my initial thinking but with the acquisition of Matthew Jenken I think they will go with the three overage forwards.
I forgot about jenken. He is a d.

Of the 3 forwards who do you think they trade? I think Melee should get the most value of the 3 but I believe he’s also been there the longest

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
I forgot about jenken. He is a d.

Of the 3 forwards who do you think they trade? I think Melee should get the most value of the 3 but I believe he’s also been there the longest
Assuming Sztuska is traded, I can’t imagine the Petes shuffle the remaining 3 OA forwards and acquire a different one assuming that’s what you mean

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
Assuming Sztuska is traded, I can’t imagine the Petes shuffle the remaining 3 OA forwards and acquire a different one assuming that’s what you mean
The only way I could see the Petes not trading Liam Sztuska is if they feel Zach Bowen cannot carrying the load as the starting goaltender. If they decide to keep him I would expect that Peterborough would keep the two forwards they think will contribute the most.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
please disregard what I said. I thought jenken was an OA d man. I was wrong. He is an 05. I was confused about why they’d keep 3 OA forwards and then trade for an OA d but obviously I was wrong about that.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
The only way I could see the Petes not trading Liam Sztuska is if they feel Zach Bowen cannot carrying the load as the starting goaltender. If they decide to keep him I would expect that Peterborough would keep the two forwards they think will contribute the most.
If Bowen can’t carry the load he won’t be here then. Might as well give the backup spot to Rye or Johnston

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
If Bowen can’t carry the load he won’t be here then. Might as well give the backup spot to Rye or Johnston
I fully expect one of Easton Rye or Masen Johnston to be the backup to either Zach Bowen or Liam Sztuska. If the Petes keep Sztuska I expect Bowen will be traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad