Overages for 2024-2025

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
Where is Liam Sztuska going?
I think if he is traded it will be in the preseason. I think the Petes will want to make sure Zach Bowen is able to be the starting goaltender before they trade him. London may need an upgrade on Owen Willmore and Sudbury needs help in goal but I am not sure they have room for an overage. Brantford could also be an option. I am not sure what the return will be maybe a 3rd and 5th.

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone else feel like Charlie Schenkel is a solid fit for the Hamilton Bulldogs? Will(or should) SSM keep him for the entire year this year?

Yes I called it Hamilton. I call X twitter still and TikTok is Vine to me still. Too many changes and not enough care from me about it LOL

Sorry Brampton you’re still Missy to me too lol!

Last edited:

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Anyone else feel like Charlie Schenkel is a solid fit for the Hamilton Bulldogs? Will(or should) SSM keep him for the entire year this year?
Though they could trade 1-2 of their 3-4 potential OA forwards, then add an OA defenceman or goalie; I think the bulldogs should make a pick offer for Leenders that no other team would match.

Then the steelheads with two open OA spots could acquire one of a half-dozen OA goalies pretty cheap for 30 solid starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeletedAccountt

SarniaStingFan

Jul 28, 2020
Some more names being dropped off the list:

Knights forward Sawyer Boulton signed with the Lehigh Valley Phantoms (AHL)

Petes forward Tommy Purdeller signed a pro contract in Italy

Attack d-man Madden Steen has cleared through OHL waivers

Reactions: Section5Petes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad