HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Dallas are the most balanced team with 8 twenty goal scorers and that doesn't include Stankhoven he may got 20 if he played a full season. They can definitely beat either the Rangers or Panthers because they have 3 lines to can carry the weight on any given night
Agreed

Reactions: red devil

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Dallas are the most balanced team with 8 twenty goal scorers and that doesn't include Stankhoven he may got 20 if he played a full season. They can definitely beat either the Rangers or Panthers because they have 3 lines to can carry the weight on any given night
That's the key that many 20 goal scorers when you have that you can't stop every player from scoring

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Can Dallas beat the eastern conference champs? I think they can

Yes, for sure. I can see it going 6 games, though. Both Florida & Rangers have good goaltending, good defenses and strength at forward.

NYR finished 1st, Dallas 2nd & Florida 5th overall in NHL standings. All 3 are good teams that can win.

Vancouver and Edmonton really had the benefit of playing in a pretty crappy division. I don't have either of these teams in the tier of the other 3.

NYR/Florida should be a really good series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad