HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Ottawa sure traded a lot for one year of Ullstrom (edit: Ullmark). Could be like Debrincat all over again.

I can see Korpisalo having a strong season playing behind the Bruins defensive structure.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Thank god it's over. f*** me... season should not run this late into the summer.

Now, let's get that 50 goal scorer at the draft and another stud D and make our own run next season. I'm done with this whole rebuild BS.

Its a joke. Almost end of June. Ice was absolute shite

but, Count Von Count got what he wanted though thats what matters

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Panthers have $19m in cap space with several key free agents...

UFA
D - Montour, OEL, Kulikov
F - Reinhart, Tarasenko, Stenlund

RFA
F - Lundell

Many other UFAs who they'll likely let walk (Lomberg, Cousins, Stolarz, Okposo and more). On top of this, Bennett, Verhaeghe, Ekblad are UFAs next year. Zito has his work cut out for him. I'd love to have their 1st round pick in 2026.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Just imagine if (God forbid) we draft a D yet again....

Or if we don't draft a D this year. No one will be happy. And one side is going to be right in the end, I know. Either Michkov or Reinbacher ends up being a better pick, or either we should take a D this year or a forward. But none of us get to pick anyway, so it doesn't matter what we think, and the sun is shining.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Ottawa sure traded a lot for one year of Ullstrom. Could be like Debrincat all over again.

I can see Korpisalo having a strong season playing behind the Bruins defensive structure.

They retained salary on Korpisalo, too.

I wonder if Ullmark resigns in Ottawa.

I don't think they gave up all that much. They needed out from Korpisalo's contract. That's done.

Kastelic is a 4th line center, who didn't do much for Ottawa. He got benched for lack of physicality in games. We'll see if playing in Boston changes that. He can fight, but he'll glide away from finishing his checks more than he should.

That leaves the 25th overall pick, which was originally Boston's pick.

I mean just getting rid of Korpisalo would cost them a late 1st. He has 4 years left on his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad