HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Any time you can get an in-depth look into a Leafs' playoff implosion knowing that it is now captured on film forever, it's a good feeling. I can watch the last episode of that "All or Nothing" series about the 2021 Leafs where they get crushed by the Habs in Game 7 on a continuous loop.
They were almost in tears in the second intermission, terrified to go back out there and play the third period. There is a losing culture in Toronto and they cant shake it.

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
Teams should marvel in how much money they can make by getting far in the playoffs. Good for the Oilers, I'm happy for their billionaire owners.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Everything in there is already 5x what it should be why not the merch?

Now complete with red sparkly tassels hanging from stripper nipple pasties and an illuminated dancing pole.

J5anFEU.gif

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
Now complete with red sparkly tassels on the stripper nipple pasties and an illuminated dancing pole.

G11wzcL.gif
Somehow an NHL exec will see this and think it's a wonderful concept the next time they're in Vegas for one of their awful award shows.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Sounds like Guentzel is going to UFA. I'm not really surprised the Canes are so cheap.
Guentzel is rumored to be looking for a Mid-Western team to be closer to home in Nebraska.

Mid western guys seem to want to play close to home for Minny, Chi, or dare I say Winter-peg (minimum 30% of Jets roster year over year are mid westerners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad