HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Sens lmao.PNG

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Friedman said something about Yzerman not being willing to bend for RFA contracts. He also said that Seth Jarvis' contract set the market for Raymond.​
Thanks for the info. Could you imagine if he creates a rift with these two players......they'd have to go back to the start of their rebuild. I like Jarvis but I do have Raymond above him. I'd love to know what they are both looking for.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Thanks for the info. Could you imagine if he creates a rift with these two players......they'd have to go back to the start of their rebuild. I like Jarvis but I do have Raymond above him. I'd love to know what they are both looking for.
I would say they are equal. Should be getting similar contract.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So Pacioretty is going to be a leaf? TSN is gushing all about it. I mean now that will have someone to score all these empty netters.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I don’t feel bad for any time as far as injuries go. Honestly. After what Habs have gone through since the cup run.
There's a difference between not feeling bad about and laughing at something. I hate when our fans laugh at other teams because of injuries. We're all supposed to be fans of hockey and as a fan i would not wish or laugh at any injury a player has even a Laffs player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad