HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
So Bruins traded Ullmark without having an idea on if Swayman would be more reasonable with his contract demands?
jerry-seinfeld-shame-7jux1ms7265mfpwz.gif

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
I didn't figure Max was willing to move to Canada given his large retinue of children. It would be excellent depth and high-upside if he signed with Montreal -- why not come back here instead?

Reactions: the

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Pacioretty is beyond washed, 4 goals in 47 games as a sniper is horrendous. I'm not going to be fooled by his assist totals, we all know he's got some of the worst hands ever for a top 6 forward.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Please pick another team Max.. Seeing Pacioretty in a Leafs jersey will make me want to go vomit. Although it does seem like Pacioretty was meant to be Leaf at some point in his NHL career since he does wear #67. :D
he will help the figs suck.
to bad his decision

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Pacioretty is beyond washed, 4 goals in 47 games as a sniper is horrendous. I'm not going to be fooled by his assist totals, we all know he's got some of the worst hands ever for a top 6 forward.

To me, he was a player who relied on transition to drive alot of his offensive.... meaning using his speed. He didn't strike me as a particularly impressive player when static (ie powerplay formations).

Age itself takes away speed, and now you add those two horrific Achilles injuries. His foundational asset for driving offense has been taken away and I just don't think he can offer much anymore.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I didn't figure Max was willing to move to Canada given his large retinue of children. It would be excellent depth and high-upside if he signed with Montreal -- why not come back here instead?

Most likely, one of max's primary concerns at this stage of his career is what opportunity gives him the best chance to win the cup.

Canada or no Canada, Montreal does not fit his timeline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad