HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Watching the game as I have breakfast and Matthews has been shit defensively. No idea where Leafs fan get the idea that he's an elite defender.
He lEd iN TAkeAwAYs

I thought McDavid was much better defensively last year and 3rd vote should've went to him. He's really rounded his game. He's positioned well and contrarily to Matthews, is a killer with his first pass. That's why players voted him 2nd best player in his own zone, in a league wide poll, and the category was naturally dominated by dmen. If McDavid snags the puck, it can quickly go at the other end.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
He lEd iN TAkeAwAYs

I thought McDavid was much better defensively last year and 3rd vote should've went to him. He's really rounded his game. He's positioned well and contrarily to Matthews, is a killer with his first pass. That's why players voted him 2nd best player in his own zone, in a league wide poll, and the category was naturally dominated by dmen. If McDavid snags the puck, it can quickly go at the other end.

100% agreed.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
That michkov kid sure looks good eh. Who could have predicted this?
He can sure put the puck in the net. However, will he be able to prevent other teams from outscoring him while he is on the ice, that's the question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad