HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
I really questioned Nashville offseason choices. Just because you have attractive conditions to recruit players doesn't mean you should just go out and spend the money. I think trotz showed some inexperience in that respect.

I think they made some questionable investments, but they will not be this bad when it's all said and done. You do sometimes see an adjustment period when you make a couple significant additions to the core in one offseason.
The Skjei contract was honestly the biggest head scratcher for me. Stamkos & Marchessault also risk given their ages but at least you're adding firepower in the short term and Stamkos helps you get your fans hyped. Committing to Skjei for 7 years as their #2D just didn't really make much sense to me.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Habs bleed goals from the blue line with traffic in front and it seems to be Michkov speciality so far in the NHL.

Habs roll into Philly tomorrow 💀

Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
And what if Montembeault is the next Carey Price and Barron is the next Markov? Hint….it ain’t going to happen
He's a top 5 pick, so your examples are incredibly bad. You have no idea how Reinbacher is going to turn out. I wanted Michkov, but this pretention of being omniscient and knowing how he will turn out is completely puerile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad