HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I’d consider Ville Husso as G option in place of Primeau - last year of contract, worst case can become a deadline conversion project.

atrud66

Tank Tabarnack
Aug 5, 2014
Edmonton
The Sens are not a serious franchise. Pinto takes the most nonchalant puck over glass penalty and then the Sens get punished immediately after

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
Stupid useless Bruins can’t even beat the Panthers without Barkov and Tkachuk. Freaking Sens beat the Panthers.

I swear we would have won against the Bruins if it wasn’t for Primeau.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
He was solid in St. Louis but has been a train wreck in Detroit. Why help a division rival with their cap space?
He's been a train wreck all his career even in Stl. He did well one season only in 2021-2022 the rest of his career including his other season in Stl he has been a sub 900 goalie.

I don't get the over evaluation most of our fans do of vets. It's crazy to me. A significant part of our fans would want us to remove all kids form the lineup outside of probably Hutson and replace them with waiver pickups. LIke if it would do any good. That was Houde's strategy he would not give kids a chance and would ice reclamation projects from other teams like Traverse and Dykhuis. It was a terrible plan back then and it's even worse now with all the skills available at the draft.

Let's give Primeau at least 10 games before erasing his last season. If by then he's still struggling then call Dobes up and waive Primeau. The future is Jacob Fowler anyway those guys are just stop gap. Ville Husso is a terrible goalie it's pointless to claim him and like you said it only helps a division rival. If Detroit wants us to take him they'll have to pay.

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
krusty.gif

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
7-7 between Kings & Sens. Lol

Kings made it 6-5 early in 3rd. Sens scored twice to go up 7-6. Kings just tied it. Jeannot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad