Speculation: Our new Captain

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I don't think he is crying over not getting the captaincy and he is still viewed as a leader in the locker room

I think Tuch is a leader, but Dahlin is captain. I'm sure he also establishes a work/life balance like any professional. He probably has some separation so that he can sleep before big games. Top executives do this, top athletes likely do too. It's when you don't have money, don't have a large house and both spouses are working (sometimes even a second job) where work-life balance seems impossible.

Reactions: rams

KeepKane

May 6, 2015
Wife was close to birth and then gave birth in December. My guess is his priorities were elsewhere which is exactly where they should have been.
From afar it looked like he replaced power lifting with yoga and tomahawk steaks with tofu and hummus. lol

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
For how vocal he was last year along with his play on the ice I think it has to be Dahlin. I'd be happy giving it to Tuch and Thompson as the A's. But it seems like Dahlin has been the loudest and most passionate about accountability and drive and then backing it up since we had Drury and Briere. Not that I'm saying he's a leader on that level, but I think he could thrive under that role.

rams

Feb 2, 2015
Canada
Dahlin would be a mistake. The guy already cracks under pressure.

I also don't like when the best player is burden by something that requires more responsibility than other sport captains. Tuch is the perfect mix of great leader, but a player that isn't expected to also be the best player on team.
Angry Dahlin is a beast, no one wants to confront.

Tuch just wants to be friends and hug people :)

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Tuch just wants to be friends and hug people :)
tenor.gif

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Adams' PC this morning - they will have one when they are in Prague. Lindy wanted to be on the ice with players to make sure it's the right choice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad