Low Effort GDT Ottberia Senators vs Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
It is early but I am noticing signs of fatigue in Halliday. I think like Green said about the 4 day mark of camp that some guys drop off. I see some things in Halliday both in this game and the intrasquad game that suggest to me that he needs some more physical maturing before being able to jump to the NHL in a full time role.

Also based on the intrasquad game and this game so far I think Crookshank is going to start falling down the depth chart.

Reactions: BigRig4 and Cosmix

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Yeah defense has been nice to watch. I'm continually shocked not seeing the d pinching constantly to keep pucks in and getting caught

It is early but I am noticing signs of fatigue in Halliday. I think like Green said about the 4 day mark of camp that some guys drop off. I see some things in Halliday both in this game and the intrasquad game that suggest to me that he needs some more physical maturing before being able to jump to the NHL in a full time role.

Also based on the intrasquad game and this game so far I think Crookshank is going to start falling down the depth chart.
Agree his foot speed needs some work.
Hands and vision are there

Reactions: RAFI BOMB

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019

I’m wondering what kind of style or identity that Green wants for the 4th line. Does he want an energy line like some/many coaches do? Or, does he want something else? That will have a bearing on who makes the cut.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
I’m wondering what kind of style or identity that Green wants for the 4th line. Does he want an energy line like some/many coaches do? Or, does he want something else? That will have a bearing on who makes the cut.
A player needs to be able to check to play in a bottom six role. They need to understand stick placement to take away passing and shooting lanes in the defensive zone and passing lanes in the offensive zone. If a player can't do that effectively then there isn't a role in the bottom six for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad