GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
This is some amazing "rope-a-dope" strategy the Sens are doing out there.

Look dead and tired while swapping the goalies about ten times and the Avs might just be put to sleep by the third where we come out like Rocky.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Something seems off about this team. I think that this coach isn't it, not that the compilation of players is any better but we have been dominated most games at 5v5. We're 4-3 with the #2 ranked PP. That does not sound very sustainable.

Green was always an iffy choice and there hasn't been much to convince me otherwise so far.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
This is some amazing "rope-a-dope" strategy the Sens are doing out there.

Look dead and tired while swapping the goalies about ten times and the Avs might just be put to sleep by the third where we come out like Rocky.

Still very winnable game, if Stu and Tkachuk show up for 5 minutes we can win this thing

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
When you guys try to objectively look at our roster, what do you like and what don't you like. What do you guys think is missing, and what needs to change ? I think there's alot of assessing continuing to go on and I don't think most of the core will be here long term. Half the players on 8 year deals will probably be shipped out infavour of a retool.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Stützle and Tkachuk are missing a strong puck possession winger on their line. Tkachuk isn't fast enough and Stützle isn't strong enough for them to create space. If only we had a 2nd player like Batherson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad