GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Was anyone going to pick up that guy back post

Amadio supposed to bring invaluable cup of experience lol.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Why did we trade for a #1 goalie and sign him to a huge contract not to play him against a top team?
Maybe they felt Ullmark was being a bit of a diva early on missing games, which you can only pull off if you kill it when you do play (like Hasek). After a disappointing game against Vegas, maybe they're sending a message to him that he has to earn his crease, like everyone else earns their spot on the team.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Why is Linus not in net?
Green...

Maybe they felt Ullmark was being a bit of a diva early on missing games, which you can only pull off if you kill it when you do play (like Hasek). After a disappointing game against Vegas, maybe they're sending a message to him that he has to earn his crease, like everyone else earns their spot on the team.
I would also say that Green wants to go with the hot hand.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
If Forsberg keeps this up. Ullmark might be victim of a 1A 1B situation like in Boston with Swayman.😂

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I can’t do Amado anymore man. I don’t think we’ve seen anything like him. Contra is better with the puck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad