GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
1) lol
2) is it really? If you played with one fewer forward but two goalies would that be a penalty? It would obviously be dumb but a penalty?
Rule 5.3, had to look that one up because I was curious too lol

"Goaltender:
Each team shall be allowed one goalkeeper on the ice at one time. The goalkeeper may be removed and another skater
substituted. Such substitute shall not be permitted the privileges of the
goalkeeper."

Reactions: Bileur

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ullmark getting paid alooooooot of money to do whatever he’s doing

4 hour flight lol

He gets paid a lot of money to endure such hardships.
True but it’s a day off from a long road trip and he won’t get treatment, so I’m okay with this. firsberg looks good so right choice

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Stu should watch Mac. Keeps his motor going all the time. Pushes the defense back with speed and gets an efficient entry rather than making an extra move or dishing it to the wing without having enough pace on his entry.
Brady should watch Claude. Guy needs to hustle and play better defensively, not always cheat for offense. It's getting tiring.

Reactions: Dionysus

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Stu should watch Mac. Keeps his motor going all the time. Pushes the defense back with speed and gets an efficient entry rather than making an extra move or dishing it to the wing without having enough pace on his entry.
lol we might as well watch Mac and try to copy him.

Stu should maybe watch like…Matt barzal or some shit

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
I don’t hate Amadio with Tkachuk and Stutzle 5 on 5 as a defensive conscience as we don’t have many other options. But on the PP? Come on.

IMG_3913.jpeg

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
lol thats for sure interference. that's why Forsberg had to make a bunch of little slides and opened his five hole where the puck went in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad