Ottawa 67s 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Looks like the original red version of the Killer Puck jersey to me!

Sweet. I used to have a bunch of game worn jerseys but I sold most of them. I was never able to get hands on the red one for a player i wanted. I had a few of the white ones. I sold almost all of them to a collector though. I kept a few of the more sentimental ones. The full 1999 Memorial Cup team signed Lance Galbraith Game Worn Rookie jersey is the one I would never part with.

Vector Calculus

Sep 20, 2024
Pinelli returns but is on the third line. Perrier is active and listed as centre for the fourth line. Mac starts. No Korbler or Kelly still.

1729443959084.png

Vector Calculus

Sep 20, 2024
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: we took a dumb penalty and couldn’t kill it off. Mews had been playing without a stick and when he got back to the bench and someone jumped on for him, he just stood there watching the play until they called us for too many men. 1-0 Barrie.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: we took a dumb penalty and couldn’t kill it off. Mews had been playing without a stick and when he got back to the bench and someone jumped on for him, he just stood there watching the play until they called us for too many men. 1-0 Barrie.

That’s an old one. Heard it before…..

Vector Calculus

Sep 20, 2024
High event period ends 4-3 Barrie. Entertaining game, Ottawa is doing lots of the good things they’ve done this year and is also some of the frustrating things giving up odd man rushes. Other than Mews space cadet moment we’ve avoided putting our terrible PK out there.

For those following Perrier’s debut, my amateur count has him at 2 shifts through 2 periods. I have Amidovski at just 1…

Vector Calculus

Sep 20, 2024
🤷🏻
The Yanni - Whitehead - Pinelli experiment seemed to last two periods. They had Pinelli back with Foster and Ekberg for the third. Not much else to say about this one. The game could have gone either way but those games seem to never land where we’d like right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad