Ottawa 67s 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Well so much for developing talent. Here we go Boyd is going to kill the team and DC is going to play the older players

Whitehead will be next one out.

AGranderson

Nov 20, 2022
Well so much for developing talent. Here we go Boyd is going to kill the team and DC is going to play the older players

Whitehead will be next one out.
Hilton asked to be traded home to Oshawa closer to his mom or to the soo closer to his other half of his family as he is struggling with the death of his father still last year this has nothing to do with the team wanting to move on from Hilton, Boyd simply doing what’s best for the kid so that he can continue to pursue his hockey career in comfort with his family near. Know your facts before posting beast

ecraigs

Sponsor
Dec 6, 2013
Conway and Nelson are the same age. Go back and check their stats as 16 year olds as a comparison and tell me whether you think Conway is “likely” to be Nelson.
I found the whole goalie merry-go-round last year baffling. We started with a graduating Junior and an Overage in goal, released the overage, and traded for another graduating Junior. Meanwhile, we had a very promising draftee in Tier II who was just left there. I'm sure that there was some kind of deal with Navan, because Nelson was their ticket to a championship and a spot in the Centennial Cup. All of which led to this year, where we released one overage goalie and now must begin to get the draftee ready for a starting role. I just don't see a plan there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad