Value of: Ottawa 2022 1st round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Scheifele is your man!

edit, plus alot more
Think Jets really move on from him? I don’t see why as he is a very good young(ish) C ? Is it to,do with team chemistry etc?
Sorry to sidetrack the thread.
I wonder if the Devils have anything of interest at all . I’d somehow like to have a shot at drafting Slafkovsky plus one of the RHD Jiricek or Nemec . So any possible combination of players/picks/prospects from the Devils that Ottawa would consider ? I would say that no way Ottawa moves the pick unless it is an overpayment. As in an established player that is for certain way better of a player than what the prospect at that draft spot projects to be at their ceiling.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Instead of trading the pick for say... Garland. Just keep it and sign a guy like Palat for "free" as a UFA.

Only way I trade this pick is for a legit goalie like Gibson. That's me anyways.
I thought you guys have one of the better group of goalie prospects around ? I hear ya though. Only way I’d want my Devils to move the pick is for a Gibson or somethjg similar for an established goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad