Confirmed Trade: [OTT/SJ] Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron for Tierney, DeMelo, Norris, Balcers, 1st, 2nd, cdnl picks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
That is one of the worst returns I've ever seen for a superstar. They waited all this time for THAT?

Quantity return.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
This is the most moronic trade I can remember. FFS sake how do you trade him for that? There was at least some reason to the Gretzky trade given all the money the Oilers got, but this? I don't get it, completely perplexed.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
From a Leaf fan. I'm sorry Sens fans. I'm actually not even being sarcastic, fecitious, nothing.... that is a horrible return. I will be glad when we have a battle of Ontario back again but man.... the owner has to go... what an idiot. They're going no where until that guy is gone. I know all Sens fans know this but... wow... that's bad.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
On one hand i want to laugh at that return but surely someone else could have made a better offer then that.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
What an awful return lmfao. I feel so bad for Ottawa fans.

I also feel embarrassed that Brisebois couldn't top that lackluster package. :laugh:

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Wow. How did no other team beat that? I find Karlsson to be a bit overrated but that is NOTHING in return. No prospects that could be truly excellent. No great roster players.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
Exactly as expected.

Let me say this in big letters for everyone:

Sens fans KNOW we won' get a return for this. We know we will get fleeced. Trading Karlsson right before training camp REEKS of Dorion (read: Melnyk) caving to an offer they previously thought was bad because "we need to get this done now".

But they don't "need to get it done now" they would have a far better return at the deadline if they wait it out.

Again: we expect a horrible return. No need to rub it in our faces and claim "LOL SENS FANS THOUGHT THEY'D GET THE WORLD FOR HIM!"

We don't. We are going to get fleeced. Badly.​

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Sorry sens fans. Could get better depending on the conditional picks, probably for resigning, and one for making SC finals? They could end up with another first and maybe a second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad