Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] G Linus Ullmark signs extension with the Ottawa Senators (4 years, $8.25M AAV)

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Buyer beware I guess.
Go ahead and keep talking. You just will look more foolish in the end.
He is top 3 in NHL in +\- and top 50 in scoring also. Yeah small sample size yada, yada, yada. However no one, not even Kastelic's parents would have put $100 down on that result even 3 games in...lol.

Incidentally he was robbed by the AVS official scorer of a prinary assist last night, so it should be 6 points in 5 games.

Reactions: The don godfather

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
6.96 .765

If only we had goalie "prospects" like Mads Sogaard.

He's a lot cheaper.

He is top 3 in NHL in +\- and top 50 in scoring also. Yeah small sample size yada, yada, yada. However no one, not even Kastelic's parents would have put $100 down on that result even 3 games in...lol.

Incidentally he was robbed by the AVS official scorer of a prinary assist last night, so it should be 6 points in 5 games.

I like the guy. That's why all this strutting about is stupid.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Korpi with a big win in Colorado made some key saves at the end of the game. Trade looking solid for Boston so far.

Korpi was dynamite especially the last 3rd period making a few highlight Tim Thomas type saves through the game almost having a 900 save percentage game.

Korpi with a nice turn around game last night.

Korpi on the rebound. Happy for him.

actually had to laugh out loud when I realized you keep making redundant posts about how great korpisalo is after a .880 SV% game

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
If kastelic hits over 30 points and korpi plays like he did last night. What a homerun of a deal.
I mean...sure. If we have a real goalie out of it, you can happily think of the deal as a homerun. I've never seen a worse goaltender in Ottawa in my life and if I never have to see him suit up again here, then it's an immediate win.

Kastelic, I'm unfazed by. Doubt he continues at a 150 point pace, but you never know!

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
actually had to laugh out loud when I realized you keep making redundant posts about how great korpisalo is after a .880 SV% game
The way sens fans portrayed him as a train wreck before trade was not accurate. Maybe the sens D failed him. Hes looking ok to me so far. Played well last night. Its early but I'm liking what I'm seeing here from him and kastelic .

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Korpisalo had a better 2nd game for the Bruins. Money puck has Korpisalo with an expected goals against of 8 and he's given up 9 in his first two games. He's had a few bad goals, but he's also made some big saves. I think he'll be fine when all is said and done. He'll get 20-25 starts and if he can finish with a sub 3.00 GAA and a SV% in the .910% range, he'll do his job as the back-up.

Reactions: PB37

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Korpisalo had a better 2nd game for the Bruins. Money puck has Korpisalo with an expected goals against of 8 and he's given up 9 in his first two games. He's had a few bad goals, but he's also made some big saves. I think he'll be fine when all is said and done. He'll get 20-25 starts and if he can finish with a sub 3.00 GAA and a SV% in the .910% range, he'll do his job as the back-up.
This is what I think too . The system will flatter him . He’s just a year removed from that ridiculous contract signing . He was a pretty coveted guy very recently . What is his cap hit ? Boston retained no ?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
This is what I think too . The system will flatter him . He’s just a year removed from that ridiculous contract signing . He was a pretty coveted guy very recently . What is his cap hit ? Boston retained no ?

He's a $3 million hit for the Bruins. I believe Ottawa retained $1 million

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad