Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] G Linus Ullmark signs extension with the Ottawa Senators (4 years, $8.25M AAV)

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
ITT we have potatoes calling others potatoes. Classic.

This is a win or the Senators. The evidence is in the postings. All the complaints are from Sens rivals who know inside something special is brewing in Ottawa.

Lololol las seven years nothing changes. Sens gonna sen. No context at all about what made the sens sen the last x years.

The new era has begun in earnest this season. This teams on the come up.

I look forward to the bump of this thread
Heres Travis Green's coaching record.

Last season T-26th in goals against.... Enjoy the the new era! Sorry to burst your bubble.

1728509372046.png

waiting for a "lololol Habs" reply

Reactions: I Hate Philadelphia

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
I don't think anyone in Ottawa expects a .938 SV%.

I do think they expect a .915-.920 SV%, which is what he's put up his whole career, on good teams and bad, and would put him solidly in the top 10 (if not top 6 or 7) of the league.

.918% would be the best goaltending Ottawa's had since the heyday of Craig Anderson and probably gets them sniffing around the wildcard or 3rd seed in the Atlantic.

55-60 starts. .915-.920 SV%. If Ottawa gets that, they'll be absolutely giddy and Ullmark will get the key to the city.
Ullmark’s top 3 gp seasons are 49,41,40…he’s never touching 60 starts

Reactions: I Hate Philadelphia

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Yeah I agree with you, Ullmark did rob Ottawa

Your team just signed Elias Lindholm for 7.75M until he's 36 years old coming off of a 46 point season. I wouldn't make fun of the Sens for getting robbed :laugh:

Besides it might as well be 5.25M for Ullmark since Staios was able to somehow dump Korpisalo's 3M cap hit on the Bruins in the deal.

No idea what Sweeney was doing on that one. Game 1 was just a taste of the value Korpisalo will bring to the Bruins over the next 3 years.

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014
Good for Ottawa no need to take the risk of letting him walk to ufa especially if Ottawa doesn't play well, now they can plan out what they will do this and next season with a lot more ease.

Heres Travis Green's coaching record.

Last season T-26th in goals against.... Enjoy the the new era! Sorry to burst your bubble.

View attachment 914091

waiting for a "lololol Habs" reply
Not really fair when you at the rosters Travis green has had to work with, even last years devils team was riddled with injury and poor goaltending.

SyZyGY

Jun 13, 2021
Your team just signed Elias Lindholm for 7.75M until he's 36 years old coming off of a 46 point season. I wouldn't make fun of the Sens for getting robbed :laugh:

Besides it might as well be 5.25M for Ullmark since Staios was able to somehow dump Korpisalo's 3M cap hit on the Bruins in the deal.

No idea what Sweeney was doing on that one. Game 1 was just a taste of the value Korpisalo will bring to the Bruins over the next 3 years.
Dude did u even watch the game? Korpi was fine.
And you should be adding to Ullmark not subtracting because you guys are paying korpi to play for us

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
And you should be adding to Ullmark not subtracting because you guys are paying korpi to play for us

The Sens are paying Korpisalo 1M to play for the Bruins, but the Bruins are paying 3M for him to play for them.

Instead of paying Korpisalo 4M to suck for them they now only have to pay him 1M to suck for a rival team, hence the 3M in savings.

Basic arithmetic.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Lol, the fact we are paying you to play Korpi should tell you something :D Also he was lost on the first goal and the short handed goal he should have. You'd think a Boston fan would appreciate a team locking up a goalie before it's too late :D

• Haha
Reactions: SyZyGY

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Good for Ottawa no need to take the risk of letting him walk to ufa especially if Ottawa doesn't play well, now they can plan out what they will do this and next season with a lot more ease.

Not really fair when you at the rosters Travis green has had to work with, even last years devils team was riddled with injury and poor goaltending.
Maybe.... fact of the matter is Travis Green still has a very bad coaching record over the years.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
It’s funny he got the same dollars as Swayman. Great signing for the Sens. He was great with the B’s.

Reactions: senswon

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
He and Staios are on the record that that’s the target.

3 goalies in the league played 60 games or more last year.

50-60 starts is the norm for starting goaltenders nowadays. The days of a Martin Brodeur playing 78 games a season are long gone.

As far as the contract goes .. . gotta assume that every Canadian team will pay a bit more to balance out the taxes. The Senators were desperate for a legit star goalie and I am totally ok with paying one 8 million a season.

Never know how it will work out for sure until the games are played but seeing Ulmark interviewed and knowing his history it seems like a pretty damned safe bet as far as bets go!

Im stoked

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Hey, it's Mr Potato Head. What's up broski?
awww.... is that all you can come up with? Suck my big ballz and Mr Potato head?

man, meeting some really smart Sens fans on here today. Maybe youre best suited for Twitter (cus they dont know shit and just reply with insults!)

Stay in school, kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad