Confirmed Trade: [OTT/BOS] Linus Ullmark for Mark Kastelic, Joonas Korpisalo (25% retained), 2024 BOS 1st round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Ullmark+Laiko for 25+Joseph+FLA 4th is my guess.

It should be noted that Garrioch just started talking today abut the price on Chychrun being a 1st+2nd, which makes it seem like it's possible he isn't in this deal.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Good for them.

Hopefully it's a purposeful f*** you to the NHL for having a game 7 this late in June to begin with.
they couldnt wait a couple hours before announcing the deal? clown organizations not respecting the unwritten rules - gotta respect Lord Stanleys cup

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Boston probably did a crappy deal to not take salary back so they could be more aggressive in FA

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
i dont think boston needs defense. im hoping its pinto or something good.
They don't need defensemen, but Sweeney loves hoarding blueliners. Ever since they had to play Tommy Cross in a playoff elimination game his first year as GM, he's prioritized having crazy depth on the blue line.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
yep - alot of front offices are probly shaking their heads at this move. imagine if boston was in this position, they wouldnt wanna be upstaged (cant say the same thing about OTTAWA, theyre in endless feedback loop rebuilding (i.e., very hard to imagine them ever being in the cup finals rite now)
You really think a trade for a 1a goaltender is going to upstage the biggest game of the salary cap era?

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I've asked this question in other threads and haven't gotten an answer or source. Is there any evidence other than a shit ton of people saying "lol why you mad bro" to suggest that him or the league is upset in anyway about the trades recently in the finals?

I'm not doubting it, just have not seen it.

Friedman and others have mentioned they "don't like attention being taken away from the finals".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad