Confirmed Trade: [OTT/BOS] Linus Ullmark for Mark Kastelic, Joonas Korpisalo (25% retained), 2024 BOS 1st round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Also looking at Ottawa, how has a team that has been bad for years also not had multiple high picks in recent years? They had no 1st, 2nd or 3rd last year and no 1st the year before. They're likely trading a 1st now for Ullmark and have to forfeit a 1st next year or the year after. They also have no 2026 2nd.

Dorion really was a cancer for that team.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Goalies are supposed to be traded far away so they don't hurt your team.

The B's should know with Tuuka Rask...

Reactions: Morrison

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

Sens Vader

Jan 23, 2016
Also looking at Ottawa, how has a team that has been bad for years also not had multiple high picks in recent years? They had no 1st, 2nd or 3rd last year and no 1st the year before. They're likely trading a 1st now for Ullmark and have to forfeit a 1st next year or the year after. They also have no 2026 2nd.

Dorion really was a cancer for that team.
He was just the worst

Literally a gong show for years

Steve and Poulin seem legit though so we will see how much better they run things

Last edited:

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I hope it goes down between periods and Bettman is furious :laugh:
I've asked this question in other threads and haven't gotten an answer or source. Is there any evidence other than a shit ton of people saying "lol why you mad bro" to suggest that him or the league is upset in anyway about the trades recently in the finals?

I'm not doubting it, just have not seen it.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
its an old school unwritten rule- gms are showing their true colors and trying to upstage the CHAMPS

they did when Bryan Murray was in charge

gotta wait for the cup to be lifted- its an old school unwritten rule- gms are showing their true colors and trying to upstage the CHAMPS
"trying upstage the champs"

Do you believe that is the goal of these trades? Honestly.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
An extension will determine the return. With one its a 1st and something good. Without it its a 2nd and a B prospect

Reactions: freester

Borgir

Jan 16, 2010
dEdmonton Alberta
I've asked this question in other threads and haven't gotten an answer or source. Is there any evidence other than a shit ton of people saying "lol why you mad bro" to suggest that him or the league is upset in anyway about the trades recently in the finals?

I'm not doubting it, just have not seen it.
He wouldn't be mad, it's just newer fans to the NHL throwing out Bettman "funnies" trying to fit in with the herd...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad