Claimed off Waivers: [OTT] Adam Gaudette claimed off waivers by the Senators from the Blackhawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
He will probably get a ton of playing time in Ottawa which is great for him. Chicago has to many forwards who need to get moved to relieve cap space and open up enough available slots for a potential future move.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Put Gaudette in a position to succeed and he could be a good middle six option.

He might be amazing with pinto..

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Batherson should return soon from protocol and have Tkachuk, Formenton, Stutzle, Paul, C Brown and even Sanford as top 6 options.

Gaudette doesn’t center well and isn’t good at RW the only place for Adam is 4LW

Having two players with a combined 6 points in 33 games who people think should be in our top 6 pretty much explains why we got Gaudette ......

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Having two players with a combined 6 points in 33 games who people think should be in our top 6 pretty much explains why we got Gaudette ......
Having the youngest team in the league with little depth has a lot to do with Ottawa’s problems this season, losing Pinto and White hurt as well.

The forward prospects that Ottawa does have are not ready to compete for a job in the NHL quite yet, I don’t understand why the Senators said they were done rebuilding when they clearly need to keep drafting to refill the cupboard with quality prospects.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Having the youngest team in the league with little depth has a lot to do with Ottawa’s problems this season, losing Pinto and White hurt as well.

The forward prospects that Ottawa does have are not ready to compete for a job in the NHL quite yet, I don’t understand why the Senators said they were done rebuilding when they clearly need to keep drafting to refill the cupboard with quality prospects.

Ottawa's main problem is at D. When you're giving guys like MDZ, Holden, Josh Brown, Zaitsev, Mete minutes in and out of your top-4/6; you're asking to get pummeled. Ottawa currently has Chabot and Zub who are solid most nights; the rest mentioned above would normally be 6th/7th Ds on top of the line teams...at best.

Reactions: Maurice of Orange

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
don't need luck when you have crystals

I think those crystals where Gaudette's welcome ran out in Vancouver. I think they were used to try to prevent COVID.

The sentiment of my original post remains though, I wish the Sens well.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Brady and Tim play left and C, Formenton, Paul, Brown and Sanford are all 3rd liners. Our depth at RW is pretty poor after Batherson.

He will play middle 6 RW for sure
He isn't playing ahead of Connor Brown. That being said he might slide into the top 6 at center with White and Pintos injuries.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018

I think it's a very obvious phrase all teams intentionally deceive their fans into believing there competitiveness .

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

You need some veterans to compliment the kids. Can’t just ride with a bunch of college aged kids and expect them to do all of the heavy lifting.
That’s a key Part of the rebuild is supplementing the kids with good vets but that costs money as no one wants to be Part of a rebuild when they are in their 30’s if they can get similar money elsewhere.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
He's starting at 3C. Could honestly see him bounce between lines 2-4, but the team is so bad at C right now they likely give him an extended look there.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
He's starting at 3C. Could honestly see him bounce between lines 2-4, but the team is so bad at C right now they likely give him an extended look there.

Poor Tim. Constantly has to carry those two offensive black holes in Paul and Brown.

That line hasn't worked in weeks if not most of the season. DJ needs to get his head out of his arse and give Tim one of the top 3 guys on line 1.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
His development went really well when he was with North Eastern in the NCAA. They have a great system there. As soon as he signed with the Canucks his development almost completely stopped. He wasnt put in a position to succeed, he trained his butt off but had no mentorship, no leadership and poor coaching leading him nowhere. Perhaps some of it is on him too, thats for sure. For his sake hopefully he can find someone patient with him to get him back on a solid path. For starters, should NOT be a 3C, he is much better suited as a 2RW or 3RW

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad