OT: Other sports thread: Doyers Angels, Rams, Lakers, Bruins, Trojans, Capybaras

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
f*** yeah. Gutsy comeback from the Dodgers. Also, LOL at Hernandez asking if he was live and then just belting out that this team is different "because they don't give a f***!" Hell yeah! Go Dodgers!
Are we live and dropped an "F" bomb. Classic. Yamamoto was absolutely nails. And the bullpen for 2 straight games was lights out. Mets are not going to be easy.

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
1000007997.jpg

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
f*** yeah. Gutsy comeback from the Dodgers. Also, LOL at Hernandez asking if he was live and then just belting out that this team is different "because they don't give a f***!" Hell yeah! Go Dodgers!
Pretty douche bag move by Keke. I hope he drops f bombs to his 10 year old kids at home. What a moron

• Haha
Reactions: ru4reals

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Not sure what kind of blood magic voodoo the Dodgers pitching staff cursed on Pads hitters the last 3 nights but that was s f***ing masterclass. I really do think all the showboating by the Pads lit a special fire under their assess. What a series.

Pretty douche bag move by Keke. I hope he drops f bombs to his 10 year old kids at home. What a moron
Man, I hope all the 10 year old survived this assault 🙏

Reactions: 21Dog

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
1728751967612.png

Are we live and dropped an "F" bomb. Classic. Yamamoto was absolutely nails. And the bullpen for 2 straight games was lights out. Mets are not going to be easy.

Kike is a dog. Always one of those guys who rises to the occasion, he was seriously missed when he was gone--even on a team so star-laden--since he's one of the only dudes with ice in his veins. f***ing love to see him being the hero in a lineup FULL of the best players in the world, it's like Kyle Clifford scoring a series-winning goal.

Also so stoked to see Yamamoto pull it together. I admire Darvish and the dodgers typically have no answer for him so i was certainly worried if that would affect Yamamoto

Eat shit, Padres. One of the most unlikeable teams in any sport I can think of.

It's f***ing unbelievable isn't it? So much talent and so much douche. Manny is perfect for them. And it's unfortunate he's dragged some of those guys with him because I really really wanted to like tatis.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
View attachment 915616

Kike is a dog. Always one of those guys who rises to the occasion, he was seriously missed when he was gone--even on a team so star-laden--since he's one of the only dudes with ice in his veins. f***ing love to see him being the hero in a lineup FULL of the best players in the world, it's like Kyle Clifford scoring a series-winning goal.

Also so stoked to see Yamamoto pull it together. I admire Darvish and the dodgers typically have no answer for him so i was certainly worried if that would affect Yamamoto

It's f***ing unbelievable isn't it? So much talent and so much douche. Manny is perfect for them. And it's unfortunate he's dragged some of those guys with him because I really really wanted to like tatis.
Manny is the clubhouse leader of that team alright. Pulled the guys together up 7-1 in game 2. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad