OT: Other sports thread: Doyers Angels, Rams, Lakers, Bruins, Trojans, Capybaras

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
f*** yeah. Gutsy comeback from the Dodgers. Also, LOL at Hernandez asking if he was live and then just belting out that this team is different "because they don't give a f***!" Hell yeah! Go Dodgers!
Are we live and dropped an "F" bomb. Classic. Yamamoto was absolutely nails. And the bullpen for 2 straight games was lights out. Mets are not going to be easy.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
After scoring 6 runs in the 2nd inning in game 3 the Fraudres have been shut out for 24 freakin innings. They got dominated. Dodgers' bullpen has been ridiculous.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
1000007997.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ru4reals

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
f*** yeah. Gutsy comeback from the Dodgers. Also, LOL at Hernandez asking if he was live and then just belting out that this team is different "because they don't give a f***!" Hell yeah! Go Dodgers!
Pretty douche bag move by Keke. I hope he drops f bombs to his 10 year old kids at home. What a moron

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Not sure what kind of blood magic voodoo the Dodgers pitching staff cursed on Pads hitters the last 3 nights but that was s f***ing masterclass. I really do think all the showboating by the Pads lit a special fire under their assess. What a series.

Pretty douche bag move by Keke. I hope he drops f bombs to his 10 year old kids at home. What a moron
Man, I hope all the 10 year old survived this assault 🙏

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1