OT: Other sports thread: Doyers Angels, Rams, Lakers, Bruins, Trojans, Capybaras

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Ehhh, I don't know guys, I'd be pretty concerned with the Lincoln Riley hire with where the team is in year 3. USC was blessed with one of the easier B10 schedules of anyone in the conference, and they are 1-2, with two losses to heavily flawed teams and now the best team they will face this season coming to the Coliseum (as 6 point favorites). I was at the game in Ann Arbor and that was one of the single worst offensive line performances I've ever seen from a Big Ten team. Josiah Stewart is a decent edge player, but he looked like Lawrence Taylor circa 1987 vs. USC, and again we aren't talking Joey Bosa or Aidan Hutchinson here.

Riley left Oklahoma because I think he was worried about competing in the SEC (and the Brinks truck SC gave him), but now he's in another super conference, and I just don't know if the culture he pushes is going to work outside of the Big 12. It wouldn't shock me if he's fired after this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad