OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Unless we’re talking about different incidents, the Lepsis thing that pretty much spelled the end of TD as an NFL regular happened in the fourth game of the regular season against the Jets. I was there in person to watch it. So depressing. I remember leaving and seeing Mile High in a totally dilapidated state since they were getting ready to tear it down and build Invesco/Sports Authority/whatever it’s called now. The entire place was covered in rust. Kind of analogous to what the Broncos became post-Super Bowl XXXIII.
I remember it was against the jets, I thought it was preseason. So long ago haha, I remember also wearing a red wings hat to that game. I did it to be an ass

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
On the Broncos 53 man roster, only 2 players are over 30 years old. Bolles and the punter.

28 players are age 25 and under.
logans_run_blinking_5201.gif

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Maybe once in my life, Buffs would be have a LB core that isn't completely dogshit.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I always thought Hunter would be a better receiver at the next level. He's mastered the art of a pushoff without being called for a OPI. It was no surprise how the receivers couldn't get open when he was out with an injury last year.

Reactions: katfude

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I always thought Hunter would be a better receiver at the next level. He's mastered the art of a pushoff without being called for a OPI. It was no surprise how the receivers couldn't get open when he was out with an injury last year.
I’d say half of his catches involve OPI. If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Why the F, in a one possession game after you get a PI for a first down… do you throw deep?! Runs the damn ball and ice the game. What a stupid decision.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Deion hasn't shown he's a good in-game coach at all, why the f*** are we passing?
No idea what the hell that was… just left 40 seconds on the clock for nothing. Type of decision that should lose you games.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
That was only a few yards from disaster! I’m so glad college football is back! Now to finish this Minnesota game!

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Deion is arguably the worst coach I've ever seen. Has literally no grasp on what is going on in game. He's lucky that he has Hunter and his kid to cover up for how truly bad he is at coaching.

Last edited:

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Have to say, thank god for unlimited assistant coaches because one of Deion's guys also happened to coach the worst position group, and he was never getting rid of him.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Have to say, thank god for unlimited assistant coaches because one of Deion's guys also happened to coach the worst position group, and he was never getting rid of him.
Don’t worry Warren Sapp will fix everything.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
It's dumb but right now Deion is half coach trying to win, and half father trying to showcase his son. Game ending deep ball looks so super cool on film.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Don’t worry Warren Sapp will fix everything.
I'll take it as a W if he doesn't get involved with legal issues during his time here.

I have my doubts
It's dumb but right now Deion is half coach trying to win, and half father trying to showcase his son. Game ending deep ball looks so super cool on film.
I think Shedeur checked into a pass, coaches were irate during the sideline. Inexcusable though.

• Haha
Reactions: henchman21

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
I think Shedeur checked into a pass, coaches were irate during the sideline. Inexcusable though.
Receiver was open if Shedeur could have stepped into the pass. Threw it very short. He has some maturing to do if he audibled to a pass, but the youth and mistakes in college football are part of why it's so interesting.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Receiver was open if Shedeur could have stepped into the pass. Threw it very short. He has some maturing to do if he audibled to a pass, but the youth and mistakes in college football are part of why it's so interesting.
I definitely stealing this from somebody, but college football is the only sport where you can watch every Saturday for 20 years and in every game you see something you’ve never seen before. Most of the time it is pure idiocy.

Reactions: The Moops

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I definitely stealing this from somebody, but college football is the only sport where you can watch every Saturday for 20 years and in every game you see something you’ve never seen before. Most of the time it is pure idiocy.
Which is why it's so much better than NFL. Garbage team vs. garbage team in CFB is entertaining, watching the Broncos play the Jets isn't.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Which is why it's so much better than NFL. Garbage team vs. garbage team in CFB is entertaining, watching the Broncos play the Jets isn't.
Yup… I’m actively rooting for Sac State to beat San Jose State right now. I probably won’t think of Sac State another time for 4-5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad