OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I think if Deion can land Lewis he’ll be here. I don’t see why he’d want to leave he’s building a solid program

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
The Carolina Panthers are a disgrace
This game gives me hope. The panthers tanked, threw it all in for the #1 qb and they’ve absolutely ruined him.

Nix looked like Teddy “3 yd out” Bridgewater his first couple games but whether intentional or not they have progressed him along nicely. Payton has finally loosened the leash on him and the kid seems ready. It feels like they’ve been building up to the next two weeks which will be the true lithmus tests.

Payton’s done a nice job developing him and staying the course. We will probably lose the next two but the kid has some confidence now.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
1000040706.jpg

I like it.

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Taking the right steps each game, even though the past two games have felt more like scrimmages/practice squads.

I feel like atleast it shows it's not his arm. Just like the preseason. When the WR's get open and he doesn't need to read the D as much and he gets his feet set he looks great.

Against Baltimore/KC you know the happy feet and awful footwork will show itself leading to some poor throws. Broncos have destroyed expectations and he's been solid overall given his weapons but it'll be interesting to see if the wheels come off the next 3 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad