OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I get the CFB over the NFL posts I see in this thread. I've done some sports bets lately with my buddy for fun and I've watched some smooth games in college. But there's one thing that is apparent, the kicking so effing bad. That's one thing that the NFL is so superior in, cutting out all the trash kickers by weeding them out. You get blokes making 50 yard kicks in the NFL and in college you have hilarious lads missing 6 yard kicks lol.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I get the CFB over the NFL posts I see in this thread. I've done some sports bets lately with my buddy for fun and I've watched some smooth games in college. But there's one thing that is apparent, the kicking so effing bad. That's one thing that the NFL is so superior in, cutting out all the trash kickers by weeding them out. You get blokes making 50 yard kicks in the NFL and in college you have hilarious lads missing 6 yard kicks lol.
My elementary P.E teacher always used to say "Kickers are the biggest joke in football, until your team needs one". I think he was a kicker in college.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
My elementary P.E teacher always used to say "Kickers are the biggest joke in football, until your team needs one". I think he was a kicker in college.
Definitely. I always see them as the most awkward, white and nerdy elements to a team but they are so utterly important when it comes to winning games, especially in the playoffs when the teams are so much closer.

Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad