OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I really don’t understand the Westbrook signing at all…….maybe it’s because of his defense but the dude is an absolute bricklayer…….and I get the sense that Booth or Malone somehow sold the guy on the fact that they needed outside shooting so he needs to hoist up 5+ treys a game. I just don’t get it at all. We’re only one game in so I hope I’m totally overreacting but what we got last night is exactly what he’s given teams over the past 2-3 years; impressive stops on one end of the court only to throw them away by putrid shooting on the other end. Get the ball out of this dudes hands!

I really really do not like Calvin Booth as a GM. He’s probably to the halfway mark of destroying this squad and may have already succeeded in putting the Jokic window at just two-ish years and behind us. It’s only one game so I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see Westbrook changing as a player when he’s 35 years old?

/rant but last night was total crap

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
I'd still sit out surtain on this game due to all the injuries Carolina has, a lot of unknown quantities regarding their personnel maybe trying to make a name for themselves.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Ravens. They are legit. The Chiefs are mid but get the calls to win games
It's kind of a toss up for me, potentially running the undefeated record or winning against a team that doesn't get help from the refs. The terrible record against Chiefs would also be nice to break

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad