OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Also, I don't know if TB's pass rushers suck or if Denver's O-line finally woke the hell up, but apparently they finally established proper pass protection.
I think Seattle and Pittsburgh both just have superb pass rushers. I also think Mcglinchey regressed after he got his pay day..... But he was going against Watt.:dunno:

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Basically it means if you’re QB is better than Andy Dalton he’s a starting QB in the league and if he’s worse than him you need to replace him.

Obviously a bit of a meme, but plenty of truth in it tbf.
So like the Mendoza Line in baseball there's a Dalton Line for NFL QBs? I like it.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
It's difficult to create a "minor league" in football simply because the career span is so incredibly short. The average NFL career is something like 2 years. You just don't really have time to "develop," you either got it or you don't.
I generally agree with ya. The NFL Europe did provide breakthru guys though at OL and QB, and those are two positions where 1) guys tend to have longer careers and 2) depth has suffered pretty badly since the league went away…..that’s where I miss NFL Europe. But yeah you’re right everywhere else - there’s not gonna be 26/27 year old corners, RBs, WRs and LBs that are going to walk through a door in the middle of their career and make your final roster. The NFL is brutal that way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad