OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Payton needs to accept he doesn't have the pieces to run his system. We don't have the weapons to create yards after the catch. Don't have the backs or line to really lean on the run.

3rd and 1 and you lose 4 yards. Bo Nix could be the worst QB in the history of the league and you'd still have to occasionally throw the ball 15-20 yards.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I got a GREAT IDEA - let's turn down a 3rd round pick from San Fran to give Sutton 4 targets through 1.5 games...

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Hate to break it to everyone but this isn't a Nix problem it's an everyone else problem. No pass blocking, no run game, no WRs that can get open, horrible coaching. This team flat sucks.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Hate to break it to everyone but this isn't a Nix problem it's an everyone else problem. No pass blocking, no run game, no WRs that can get open, horrible coaching. This team flat sucks.
I do agree that he's not getting much help, but the locking on is definitely a problem. However TJ Watt and this Steelers DLine is no joke. I also don't think Bolles 100%.

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
My biggest concern right now for Nix is the decision making. That was one of his biggest selling points as a QB. He was smart with the ball to a fault.

Wild how reckless he's been with the ball. Guessing that's why everything's been so short. Every NFL QB can throw 12 yards. We just seen Nix air it out. Can't toss picks 2-5 yards down the field lol

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Have you seen any of his throws… yes the team sucks but you giving nix a pass shows me how much you know about football

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
After watching the replay that int falls on the coaches terrible play design that allows a guy that shouldn't of been there an easy int. Sutton should have been wide open, except our idiot coaches don't run a route to the outside to drag the defender that direction. Which then allows the defender to sag back to the middle instead worrying about the outside.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Have you seen any of his throws… yes the team sucks but you giving nix a pass shows me how much you know about football
The guy has played 7 NFL quarters against 2 top 10 defenses, I think I'll give him a little bit of wiggle room. Much more concerned about the guys that have been here a while that can't do a damn thing.

Not saying Nix has played well, he needs to show improvement as the year progresses but he is far from the big problem right now. I don't what he can do because the supporting cast is absolute garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad