Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Using Colome in non closing situation may come back to bite Sox in ass

Ricky is such an awful manager

Also Colome could have gone back out there as his 9th inning was brief

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Ozzie said on the post game show yesterday that he was letting anybody on that team except Jose Ramirez to beat you. Well... you let Ramirez beat you. You deserve to lose.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Ozzie > Ricky

Not even close

Hell cant even say Ricky is improvement over Ventura at this point ,, Ventura didn't have this much talent on any of his rosters
It would be so White Sox to back into the playoffs as the 7 seed, lose in 2 games and win between 78-85 games between now and 2025, never making another playoff appearance.

(I don't actually think this is going to happen....just dealing with my Murphy is an optimist side)

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Love the Donovan hire. May not be the right coach down the road, but he's definately the right coach for the next few years.

Anyone is better than Boylen. Having said that, Donovan is a legitimately solid coach. I think it’s a pretty good hire. I’m interested what kind of moves the Bulls make this offseason.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Anyone is better than Boylen. Having said that, Donovan is a legitimately solid coach. I think it’s a pretty good hire. I’m interested what kind of moves the Bulls make this offseason.

I think one possibility is Chris Paul. the contract is horrendous but only 2 yrs left and the Thunder would need to take back Otto AND Felicio to help offset Paul's contract but the impact he would have on Lavine, White, Carter and Lauri would be worth the gamble.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
It would be so White Sox to back into the playoffs as the 7 seed, lose in 2 games and win between 78-85 games between now and 2025, never making another playoff appearance.

(I don't actually think this is going to happen....just dealing with my Murphy is an optimist side)
I mean, I don't have bad memories of backing into the playoffs. Think that worked out pretty well once before.

For the Sox fans, who would be the team you most want to play and the team you'd least want to play?

I think the Indians are the team I'd most want to avoid. I just think they have great pitching and especially the way Moncada and Robert are going right now, I'd worry about being shutdown.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I mean, I don't have bad memories of backing into the playoffs. Think that worked out pretty well once before.

For the Sox fans, who would be the team you most want to play and the team you'd least want to play?

I think the Indians are the team I'd most want to avoid. I just think they have great pitching and especially the way Moncada and Robert are going right now, I'd worry about being shutdown.

Definitely want to see the Indians least. The Sox have only won 2 of 8 against them this year, and they'd face the best pitcher in baseball in a best 2 of 3 series.

For the most...eh, maybe the Astros. It would be fun watching the Sox try to knock the cheaters out.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Putting this out there now, so you can all laugh at me later. I think the Heat win the tittle.

Wouldn't shock me

They have good team that plays well together and a good coach

I certainly dont understand the crowning of Lakers as champs once Clippers lost. Any of the 3 teams left could take them out and East certainly wont be pushover in finals

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I think one possibility is Chris Paul. the contract is horrendous but only 2 yrs left and the Thunder would need to take back Otto AND Felicio to help offset Paul's contract but the impact he would have on Lavine, White, Carter and Lauri would be worth the gamble.

Would be great if that happened but unless the bulls attach first round picks (which they shouldn’t) can’t see the thunder going for that.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Would be great if that happened but unless the bulls attach first round picks (which they shouldn’t) can’t see the thunder going for that.

Thunder is not getting an unprotected first(s) for a 35 yr old PG with 80+ million left. They would be fortunate to get Paul's contract off the books so they can move on to their rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad