OT: Other Sports 73

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Anyone concerned about Robert...so far September (16games played) he has only 1hr and 6TBI and a .103 BA(the worst in baseball ofcany player in September)...notceven hitting the ball deep for outs...how coukd do much talent get this far off the rails...he has list his confidence at the plate and looks totally confused now.. ...slump? This seems more than just a slump ....hardc o understand this or how to fix it.

Given that Encarcion also is not producing enough and is pretty much an automatic out and given that Moncada seems stuck on 5 Homer's and his battingvaveragevwell below expectation and he looks "off" from what he is expected to be , tgese major concerns alk add up to deep holes in tgenkineup..

Mazzara was another hole but finally hit his 1st honor last night and hopefully this gets him going to where he needs to be ...bit I am skeptical.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Anyone concerned about Robert...so far September (16games played) he has only 1hr and 6TBI and a .103 BA(the worst in baseball ofcany player in September)...notceven hitting the ball deep for outs...how coukd do much talent get this far off the rails...he has list his confidence at the plate and looks totally confused now.. ...slump? This seems more than just a slump ....hardc o understand this or how to fix it.

Given that Encarcion also is not producing enough and is pretty much an automatic out and given that Moncada seems stuck on 5 Homer's and his battingvaveragevwell below expectation and he looks "off" from what he is expected to be , tgese major concerns alk add up to deep holes in tgenkineup..

Mazzara was another hole but finally hit his 1st honor last night and hopefully this gets him going to where he needs to be ...bit I am skeptical.

Robert is going through what most young players go through at some point. He does look completely overmatched right now. It is what it is. It's part of his growth and he will eventually be fine.

For the lineup, yeah, probably close to half the guys are 'off' right now. They either get hot or the postseason won't last long. We'll see. I'm excited.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I am more concerned that his D has gone down hill alongside his bat

I figured a slump was inevitable but he has been putrid in field these past two weeks with several horrific fielding miscues

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
My goal for the Cubs against the Pirates is to do better than 2R and 12 hits they collected against the Twins. I really wish somebody within the Cubs organization would give hitting lessons to the Cubs hitters because clearly they don't know what that big wooden stick is used for.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Dunning is trash today

Lead off single throwing fastball down middle of plate , 2nd single throwing fastball down middle of plate, goes to 3-1 count with Ramirez then throws fastball down middle sent out of park

3-0 Indians

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Eloy just got hurt running to first ,,, Ugh

In pain and discomfort while limping

Take him out and be safe,, Why the f*** are you letting him stay in? Stop pointing to 2nd and take him out Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad