OT: OT-what he doesn’t know is this is a buck and a quarter quarter staff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
I went from no allergies to pretty much everything thanks to the vax cocktails giving while in the military. Iodine, shellfish, insect stings etc etc which sucks as I love shrimp, crab, lobster, squid etc
I have had a mild scent allergy for decades, contact with certain cologne/detergent/perfume would give me a headache or hives but not too badly. Doctors told me it'll probably get worse as I get older. This year it got worse. Had to head to emergency after a headful of cologne from passing a few teens in a hallway. IT SUCKS.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I have had a mild scent allergy for decades, contact with certain cologne/detergent/perfume would give me a headache or hives but not too badly. Doctors told me it'll probably get worse as I get older. This year it got worse. Had to head to emergency after a headful of cologne from passing a few teens in a hallway. IT SUCKS.
That sucks, damn kids with their cologne baths vice a spritz

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Up to page 28 of 218 [equals out to just above 86,000 words] in my latest round of a novel revision. Going to have to add a good chunk throughout to flesh out some stuff. I figure this will end up between 90 and 93k when this revision is finished. Then I'm pitching it, hard, for 3-6 months. No takers, I'm self-pubbing come July. If you like vivid supernatural thrillers, this one's for you.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
So I never was able to finish watching The Batman. I just couldn't get into it.

Will I be able to pick and follow the stories in the new The Penguin series on Max without having watched the movie? Is it worth even trying?

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
So I never was able to finish watching The Batman. I just couldn't get into it.

Will I be able to pick and follow the stories in the new The Penguin series on Max without having watched the movie? Is it worth even trying?
Probably I dont recall The Penguin being a major part of the main story in the movie, I know the movie is a slow burn, Riddler wasnt even really a villain until the 3rd act.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad