OT: OT Thread, Winter Edition(2nd Fall for Georgians)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Redwood was blocked off all summer last year from Main to Salter for a complete rebuild. Now the same stretch is blocked off again! lol.

Man, this is some absolutely dismal weather we're getting! I need a solid 2 or 3 weeks of dry sunny warm now please and thankyou!
So sick of rain and we really haven't had any heat either. All i know is the course was just starting to dry a little but getting this much rain is going to shut it down for days.

Reactions: Buffdog

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
One would think that given the 8 Billion ads I have to watch on this site each day, they would have enough money to have the server farm that would support more than 5 users posting at the same time. Or is this a case of the server farm's owner just not having enough power in his mom's basement?

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The house that exploded in Transcona yesterday...was home for lunch yesterday heard the boom (I live about 10 blocks away), didn't think much of it (I thought something got knocked over in my yard). Sounds like the occupant(s) were planning on doing some electrical repairs and to install a gas stove on his own. I don't think they've located them yet :-( Update: house occupants are alive and weren't at home when it exploded.

When we were looking for houses in 2018 one of our finalists was on 34 Camrose bay....the house that exploded was on 35 Camrose Bay! RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET. We passed on it because my friend who is a carpenter looked at it with me, said it was mostly asbestos tiles throughout, you don't want to deal with renovating this. I may buy him a case of beer this weekend. The surrounding houses all have significant damage. I'm surprised no one surrounding was seriously hurt.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad