OT: OT thread number 11 | No More Bad News PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Nobody that doesn't know what starfield is will know what bethesda is.

Video game, and video game producer.
One of the biggest publishers in the world who were recently bought by Microsoft. Again, I understand, I'm not young, but easily findable video games are not hard to track down

It's a new video game, like Skyrim (if you guys have seen that) it's an interesting inclusion.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
DCup hunting
One of the biggest publishers in the world who were recently bought by Microsoft. Again, I understand, I'm not young, but easily findable video games are not hard to track down

It's a new video game, like Skyrim (if you guys have seen that) it's an interesting inclusion.
tbh I first thought that starfield was a new netflix series.

I'm too old as dirt to know anything about this kind of thing.

heh thanks for the explanation. I had googled it to find out what it is.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

you under the impression everyone plays games here, Like I said the only game I play is civ 2 from nearly 30 years ago

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

One of my favorite shows growing up.

Same.

The best comedy satire ever, on covert agencies like the CIA etc.

Not sure if you noticed, but created by Mel Brooks. Comic genius.

Produced a couple of the most iconic lines ever in television history.

"Sorry about that, Chief!"

" Missed it by THAT much."

And the much beloved "Cone of silence" LMFAO.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Woman pressured into breast removal at 13 under ‘erroneous belief’ she was transgender: lawsuit​

Knew some blowback like this wouldn't take too long to happen.

Adolescent - " I am so messed up, I'm not sure what is wrong with me."

Doctors, parents, influencers - "Clearly you must be a boy, so you need to accept that as well as others. We know what we're talking about!"

Ad - "Okay, I'll get the treatment/operations. You all seem so knowledgable, especially those influencers."

Many years later...

Ad - " You idiots, you are going to pay for this! I was just messed up, not gender confused. Like so many of my friends. Like so many other teenagers. "

Reactions: BIeucheeseWithWings

snag

Feb 22, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: Stoneman89

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Damn.....I watched it happen au snatchural and still got back in the saddle a month or so later.
That ain't a real man! ;)
What a brave soldier! And I guess some kudos to your wife for being there for you as well.;):laugh:

Reactions: snag

snag

Feb 22, 2014
What a brave soldier! And I guess some kudos to your wife for being there for you as well.;):laugh:

I Gotta Do What Ive Gotta Do I Must GIF - I Gotta Do What Ive Gotta Do I  Must I Have To - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: Stoneman89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad