OT: OT Thread III: Where everyones locked down and the hockey doesn't matter.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
They play 1-9 Nebraska Omaha at the T&M tonight. Should be dozens of people in attendance for that one. Third straight game against a team I've never even heard of including the above mentioned barn burner against Seattle U.

Seattle U once had a pretty competitive team, up there with Gonzaga before they blew up to what they are now. Nebraska Omaha has been in the dance a few times. Obviously not starting out as a banner year for them right now....UNLV's current unpopularity can be laid square on the school admin and one incompetent AD after the other. I was a huge fan of UNLV basketball before Tina Kunzer-Murphy dismantled the program.

Tarkanian was at one point the highest paid head coach in NCAA basketball. Now they don't even want to pay competitive D1 salary. Kevin Kruger is the fifth highest paid coach in MWC. And either the team languishes in mediocrity and the school got what it paid for, or Kruger turns it around and then jumps to a program willing to pay him, after which the school will bargain hunt for a replacement and reset the cycle.

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
66046612.jpg

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas

Ad

Upcoming events