OT Non-Ski Resort Thread Part ∞+5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
I've been worried for a bit
Will Smith and his monotonous tone for a character who has been a pretty major character in deadshot

Plus I mean...don't get me wrong
I don't mind pg rating usually...

But I feel like it would do much better under a 14A rating
As they're only going pg so it "fits in with the rest of the DC universe"/"so we can make money from the kiddies"

What they are really making it PG?

A movie with Harley Quinn in it should not be PG. So much R rated potential there. Plus you got Margot freaken Robbie to play Quinn. This shouldn't be PG.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
DC/Warner are really trying really hard to compete with Marvel.

Batman vs Superman suffers from telling too much story. They don't have the patience to try and build a universe like Marvel did.

They just tried to do it all in 2 movies. Man of Steel and Bat vs Sup, it's stupid.

It's another case of executives trying to straight up copy things that have worked for other successful companies. But they aren't willing to put in the effort or time to lay down a solid foundation to base their cross overs off.

Marvel's actually good at it. Look at Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Daredevil didn't jump into the 2nd scene to try to jumpstart Jessica Jones. They haven't even met yet in the netflix series. DC/Warner just blew their load with Batman vs Superman.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
What they are really making it PG?

A movie with Harley Quinn in it should not be PG. So much R rated potential there. Plus you got Margot freaken Robbie to play Quinn. This shouldn't be PG.

They messed up making it PG, suicide squad should have been done in the same style as deadpool. A adult action movie with adult jokes.

Also this whole universe thing is a joke. Man of Steel was intended to be in a universe they just decided it would be.

Also I'm tired of batman, he is awesome but the Nolan trilogy should have been it until 2020.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
tumblr_inline_o5gtkg8mx91shx9h6_1280.jpg

heh, looks like Luke didn't completely turn away from the Dark Side (I mean, look what his hand is doing :naughty:).

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.

:sarcasm::naughty:

Marvel isn't immune to misteps (a far more recent example is the craptacular Fantastic Four reboot - I'd rank that film as bad as Batman & Robin even lol).

Fantastic four rights are owned by Sony
Not marvel
That would be why it's so god awful

The same goes for spiderman
Spiderman got so bad Sony had to get help from marvel

Just like fox and some of the worse xmen movies
Though credit to fox for starting to turn that franchise around to make it look good again

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Anybody played dark souls 3 yet?

getting past all the crashes it's actually really fun. Well up until the god damn soup guys come after you. **** those things

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
LOL 1040 was talking about the story that poster who ran into the Oilers at Cactus the other week told apparently.

They 100% get all their info from HF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad