OT: NHL15 and/or General Video Gaming Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
That said, my Small Forward has: Dimer, Post Playmaker, Interceptor, Active Hands and Pick Pocket.

I've lead the League in Steals and Assists three of the four years I've been in the NBA so far.

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
It's totally worth it. It can be mildly frustrating at times though. Like some of the signature skills are a little op imo.

Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant for example, are virtually unguardable.

I got CRUSHED when my SG was trying to defend James Harden. If I stayed close, he dribbled past me and did a lay up. If I stayed a bit away, he just fired away and put in threes.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I got CRUSHED when my SG was trying to defend James Harden. If I stayed close, he dribbled past me and did a lay up. If I stayed a bit away, he just fired away and put in threes.

My SF can't do anything against Anthony or Durant. Paul George is pretty bad also.

It's actually kinda funny that LeBron is actually the easiest "Star Player" at the Small Forward position to guard because he didn't have all the ridiculous shooting skills.

SCanedinavian

Sep 13, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland
Anybody else get into the Heroes of the Storm Alpha? Got added yesterday. So far it looks and feels like a mix of a moba and an arena game, pretty much all action, but with some fun mechanics and games that are normally only 20-25 minutes, which is a big draw for me.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
oh yeah i should have mentioned that probably

i am still only ~22 on my first class and ~8 on a secondary (going for white mage) but it is definitely a fun game and there looks like they have added a ton of stuff to do in the updates since the game came out

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Yeah and with the new expansion right around the corner as well.

I almost got to max level with my Black Mage.
If I re-sub I'll probably make a character on Hyperion, got some buddies on there

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I heard it didn't really take too long to hit max level, like 2-3 days or something like that.

/shrug.

Plus right now, I need to save as much money as I can.
Holidays and a convention coming up in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad