OT: NHL15 and/or General Video Gaming Thread v2.0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Everyone knows "Zero Wing" for it's hilariously bad Engrish, so much so, that several remixes and variations of it's opening cut scene now dominate internet pop culture and memes. But, for anyone who was actually brave enough to push 'Start' after it's opening played out, you were rewarded with an above average and for the time, very forgiving shooter.

The best part though? Hands down the music. Seriously, if you haven't listened to it, it might be the best video game sound track of the past 30 years. It's seriously f***ing amazing.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Everyone knows "Zero Wing" for it's hilariously bad Engrish, so much so, that several remixes and variations of it's opening cut scene now dominate internet pop culture and memes. But, for anyone who was actually brave enough to push 'Start' after it's opening played out, you were rewarded with an above average and for the time, very forgiving shooter.

The best part though? Hands down the music. Seriously, if you haven't listened to it, it might be the best video game sound track of the past 30 years. It's seriously f***ing amazing.

You say this basically every week or two. I get it, you like the soundtrack.:sarcasm:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Didn't you just get the Xbox?

LOL yeah.
It was primarily for Halo though so that I could play with some buddies.
It's not worth playing though, 343 has done such a god awful job with it.

I can sell it for more than what I paid for the system though. I got 2 free games with it when I bought the system.

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
Got dragon age inquisitions other day, I'm a little disappointed I thought it would be more open worldly. But the graphics are top notch and the skills are also interesting. You are able to control anyone in your party and are responsible for leveling and outfitting them which I don't know if I like yet. But so far it's aight, graphics are really good.

Last edited:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I've only been able to play Persona Q a bit.
Was really busy with work the other day.

Right away I picked the Persona 4 cast to play the game. Once I beat the game for the first time I'll go back and play it with the Persona 3 cast.

I think I got to play about an hour? Seems good so far! Although I'm sad that some of the same voice actors are not reprising their roles for some characters :( Chie is definitely noticeable

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
some girl next to me at my medicinal infusion treatment place is playing persona q

i never heard of it

eos

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Got sick of HUT on NHL 15 and started be a GM with the Canes. First week of the season Detroit offers me two 2nd round picks for Semin. I decline. Next day Detroit offers me 2 3rd round picks for McClement. Done and done.

The difference between McClementa d Semin is the difference between 2 2nds and 2 3rds. Confirmed.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
In my Be a GM with Carolina, I got the first overall pick because the sim engine is that good and drafted Eichel over McDavid because he's a good American boy.

Right now I'm playing Fallout 3 on the 360 with plans to play tale of two wastelands when Fallout 3 and New Vegas become cheap for the steam sale.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
In my Be a GM with Carolina, I got the first overall pick because the sim engine is that good and drafted Eichel over McDavid because he's a good American boy.

Right now I'm playing Fallout 3 on the 360 with plans to play tale of two wastelands when Fallout 3 and New Vegas become cheap for the steam sale.

I miss Fallout 3. Every once in a while I go back to play it just to realize that I lent it to somebody and never got it back.

And I never beat New Vegas because I didn't enjoy it as much.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

Don Cherry hates you.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
First-person GTA on PS4 is cool, but complicates things at times.

Awww, muffin :P

I been playing GTA since it looked like this. Talk about complicating things at times :laugh:

CivilianMeteor-GTA2.PNG

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets

Hate to break it to you there is no eichel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad