Oshawa Generals 2024-25 Season Thread, Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Down to the literal picks, @OHL4Life had it for over a month. Well done
thank you. Owen sound set the price a while ago, Oshawa just had to decide to match. I know Oshawa tried to get Konnor smith in it pretty badly but couldn’t make it work. I tho k Oshawa will relook at that at the deadline.

Gives Oshawa time to get more picks. I figure smith will be worth a few 2nds and 3/4 or something

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Congrats. Hope for a London vs Oshawa final again
Oh you didn't hear? Donnie said the Gens trading their 3C and 5/6 D for a potential 50+ goal scorer was the Gens getting fleeced and they have no chance to win anymore. Waiting to see from he OHL if they're going to continue playing the games anyways or if the Gens season is just done after 3 games

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Oh you didn't hear? Donnie said the Gens trading their 3C and 5/6 D for a potential 50+ goal scorer was the Gens getting fleeced and they have no chance to win anymore. Waiting to see from he OHL if they're going to continue playing the games anyways or if the Gens season is just done after 3 games
Wonder if “the don” gave up his season tickets. Someone should check on him right now hope he’s doing okay- not like him to be very quiet.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Then who's going to yell "SHOOOT" on the powerplay???
Let's use Logic here a minute. If you don't shoot EVERY time you have the puck, how are we ever going to score?

I don't need a so called "insider" to tell me that yelling SHOOT to the players increases their productivity.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Let's use Logic here a minute. If you don't shoot EVERY time you have the puck, how are we ever going to score?

I don't need a so called "insider" to tell me that yelling SHOOT to the players increases their productivity.
The fans have better instincts than the players anyways. That’s why we are the ones watching after all- someone has to critique them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad