Oshawa Generals 2024-25 Season Thread, Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

noahblake58

Jan 26, 2024
How will Bedkowsky's injury impact any suggested deal for Barlow ? Can he be traded injured ?

What a development ...
I assume Oshawa will be sharing that information between the two and if it is in fact just a minor day to day injury then I would guess it shouldn’t impact anything

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
I assume Oshawa will be sharing that information between the two and if it is in fact just a minor day to day injury then I would guess it shouldn’t impact anything
He was in a soft cast. Not a hard plaster one. So I assume likely a sprain or hairline fracture. Shouldn't impact the trade if that's the case.

Reactions: noahblake58

Noddy

Jul 11, 2024
With all the Barlow rumors going around would like to have him but I think the generals also need a Plunkett type of player hopefully some how OA defenceman Konner Smith can be aquired in the trade also.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
With all the Barlow rumors going around would like to have him but I think the generals also need a Plunkett type of player hopefully some how OA defenceman Konner Smith can be aquired in the trade also.
Though I agree with a need for grit, Oshawa already has 4 OAs to deal with. Taking on a 5th will then leaving them trying to find homes for 2 of them. (1 if Roobroeck doesn't return)

Reactions: Section5Petes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad