Oreo, official dog of the Toronto Maple Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Clyde Brewer

Oct 15, 2021
It’s official and our family couldn’t be more thrilled. Today the Toronto Maple Leafs have announced that our Dog Oreo, is the official dog of the Toronto Maple Leafs, and he will be honoured with his name on their helmet all year.

Seriously though, Oreo the cookie brand is the official helmet sponsor for the Leafs.

Lovely dog, but I hate that the Leafs chose this brand. It was a greedy decision, but I'd expect nothing less from Rodgers.

Of course I'd rather see no advertisements at all on the helmets, but if it's necessary, they could have so least chosen a Canadian company.

Reactions: rumman

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Of course I'd rather see no advertisements at all on the helmets, but if it's necessary, they could have so least chosen a Canadian company.
Oreo, Huawei, TikTok are harmful things that will pay good money for sports washing.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
99024574-6307-4570-BFDF-3E10C2963C15.jpeg

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
High fructose corn syrup should be limited. We know many ingredient in these process foods affect cell growth that leads to many diseases.
Any sugar, including honey, HFCS isn’t much worse. Fructose is clearly worse than glucose so you can judge the harm of various sugar sources based on its fructose/glucose ratio

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad